We will resume In-person Worship on Sunday, February 14th at 10:45 AM
As we approach this exciting time of being able to worship together in the church building, we must abide by the procedures and precautions set in place by our Holston Conference.
You are encouraged to use your discretion on attending during this time of COVID-19. We are excited to see those of you who plan to attend and fully understand those who choose wait. We will continue posting the service online so that you are able to worship with us from home.
Please read over what is mandatory and expected during this transitional worship time:
- Worship will begin at 10:45 AM on Sunday mornings. The doors will open at 10:15 AM. We will NOT have Sunday School or other small group meetings in the church building until further notice. WE WILL NOT HAVE CHILDCARE.
- Please refrain from congregating inside the building before or after the worship service
- YOU MUST REMAIN 6-FEET APART FROM OTHERS OUTSIDE OF YOUR FAMILY UNIT.
- MASKS MUST BE WORN FROM THE TIME YOU ENTER THE BUILDING UNTIL THE TIME YOU EXIT. (You are welcome to wear your own masks. If you do not have a mask one will be given to you upon entrance)
- Attendance will be recorded upon entering. During this time your contact information will be verified and you will be given a mask (see above)
- There will only be THREE (3) available entrances for worship. All other doors will be locked.
Available entrances are:
* The two front entrances on either side of the sanctuary
* The covered entrance at the main office door
(ENTRANCES WILL BE MARKED)
* Please leave parking spaces closest to these entrances for our elderly and disabled.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available outside of the sanctuary.
- There will be TWO (2) Tithe and Offering baskets available to place your giving. You may still mail it in or tithe online.
The following times will NOT resume until the pandemic regulations are lifted.
- 8:30 AM – Early Worship (Meets in the Chapel)
- 9:30 AM – Sunday School
- 10:45 AM – Worship
- 9:30 AM every Sunday (6 adult classes, youth group, grade school, pre-school, and nursery)