Welcome! We invite you to visit with us!
We want to make your visit with us a good one! One that will make you want to be a part of what’s going on at First Church! Here are a few things that we hope will make your visit with us a good experience:
- Our Sunday Service Times –
- 9:30 AM Sunday School
- 10:45 AM Worship
- Parking –
- Our parking lot circles the entire building and all entrance doors are unlocked by 8:00 AM on Sundays.
- Wanting to visit Early Worship at 8:30 AM?
- We are not gathering for early worship at this time. We hope to re-instate this worship time soon.
- This service is located in our Chapel. When entering from the very front of the building, park in the right-side parking lot. Enter through the door located at the drive-thru portico and the Chapel is just inside that hallway beside the church office.
- Do you have children?
- We offer nursery through high school classes and they all meet in our Christian Life Center. The CLC is the largest part of the building, which is located in the back. There are two covered main entrance doors to the CLC. One faces the playground in the very back parking lot and the other faces Rymer Rd, which runs directly beside the church campus. Someone will be available to greet you as well as direct you to your child’s age group. For more information, please visit our Children’s Ministry or Youth Ministry pages.
- To access the Sanctuary for 10:45 AM Worship service it is best to park in the front sections of either side lot. Enter through either of the very front wooden doors and someone will be available to greet you.
- Navigating through the church building –
- Our church building can be a little tricky due to the layout. There is signage inside and outside of the building to help direct visitors. If you have any questions or need directions through the building, please ask one of our greeters (or anyone close, our church members are always happy to meet new friends and help out).
Wednesday Night Ministry – Come on Wednesday night for a good meal, a Bible Study, or choir and bring your kids and youth for a great night of fun and growth
First in Mission
First is a place on the move into mission in Cleveland and the world. We offer many opportunities to be involved in making a different world and you are invited to join us. Keep checking back on the website to see how you can be involved.